Section 7. Spending your free time - Биболетова, Денисенко, Трубанева 6 класс (ответы)
41. Read the words with the sound. Circle the words with this sound.
Although, with, another, brother, wothout, either, feather, further, mother, together.
42. Put in the missing words.
1) Get: to get on well with somebody (ладить с кем-либо), to get ready (подготовиться), to get up (вставать), to get letters (получать письма), to get presents (получать подарки), to get rid of (избавиться).
2) Take: to take care of (заботиться), to take out (вынимать), to take part (принимать участие), to take away (уносить), to take pictures (фотогафировать), to take place (иметь место, происходить), to take off (снимать).
43. Write down words matching with hobby, sport, game, music.
1) Hobby: unusual, useful, interesting.
2) Game: play, computer, interesting.
3) Sport: popular, useful, cool.
4) Music: modern, cool, popular.
44. a) Match the word combinations.
1) playing computer games
2) doing sport
3) listening to music
4) driving a kart
5) reading books
6) making models of ships or cars
7) taking photos
8) visiting relatives
9) chatting on the phone
10) watching TV programmes
11) browsing the Internet
b) Fill in the table. Write what activities you like and dislike.
I like I dislike playing computer games, listening to music, chatting on the phone, making sport, watching TV programmes, browsing the Internet, taking photos. visiting relatives, reading books, driving a kart, doing models of ship or cars.
45. Put in the prepositions in, of, from, into, for.
C.S. Lewis was one of the most popular writers in Great Britain. He wrote a lot of books for children. Lots of people in different countries enjoy reading his fantasy books. He is the author of some well-known novels which are called "The Chronicles of Narnia". The most famous book for C.S. Lewis is "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". It was translated from English into Russian in 1978.
46. Выполняется самостоятельно.