Test yourself. Sections 3-4 - Биболетова, Денисенко, Трубанева 6 класс (ответы)
1. Complete the sentences. Fill in some / any, much / many
Example: Would you like ... milk? - Yes, plese. - Would you like some milk.
1. How many potatoes do you need for your salad? - Two or three.
2. Have we got any jam? - Yes, yout favourite jam is in the kitchen.
3. Can I have some coffee? - Yes, here you are.
4. How much does is cost? - 30 pounds.
5. Are there any apples in the fridge? - Yes, there are some.
6. Can you buy some biscuits? - Yes, of course. Anything else.
2. Complete the text
Use: vegetables, delicious, world, makes, cook, dishes, succes, recipes
Ratatouille is a traditional French dish which consists of different vegetables.
However, in 2008, a new Ratatouille appeared. It was an American cartoon, which has become popular all over the world.
The main characters in the cartoon is Remi, a nice smart rat. He likes cooking and knows plenty of recipes. He can cook various dishes.
Although people don't usually like rats, Remi makes friends with a young man who works in a French restaurant. Remi tiches his new friend how to cook delicious dishes. Their dishes are a succes and the two friends start a new restaurant Ratatouille. Would you like to visit their restaurant and try one of their famous dishes - Ratatouille?
3. Complete the sentences. Circle the right letter.
Example: You can see different kinds ... animals in the zoo.
a) off b) of c) for
1. The students will have Science instead ... Maths. The Maths teacher has fallen ill.
a) off b) of c) from
2. Mum, could I go ... some rides? - Yes, of course.
a) of b) at c) on
3. There are plenty ..., ways to cook this tasty dish.
a) of b) on c) in
4. Carol was responsible ... the rare topical plant, wasn't she?
a) on b) at c) for
5. Could you help me ... my homework? - Yes, i'll try.
a) on b) with c) of
6. The students fely sorry ... their new classmate.
a) of b) for c) on
7. May I come ...? - Yes, you may.
a) out b) on c) in
4. Complete the letter. Put the verbs in the correct form
Thany you for your letter. It was nice to learn about your school and your classmates. As for my school, it's a big secondary school.
Last year my family moved to London because of my father's job. I wasn't very happy about going to a new school. However, very soon I made new friends and liked the school.
My favourite subjects are Maths, IT and PE. Our school has very good sports facilities: a gym, six tennis courts and a large games field. Phillip, my best friend, often plays football there. But I prefer bascketball or volleyball.
When classes are over, we are bosy too. The teachers encourage the students to take part in various clubs. I have joined the photography and chess clubs recently. Next term, our school theatre group will put on "Tom Sowyer".
We have various school events every month. A week ago we had a Sports Day. Unfortunatelly, Philip and I did not take part in the competitions. We were ill.
What school events do you have? What are your favourite subjects?
Write back soon.
5. Make questions for the following answers
Example: How many ...? - There are 1,000 students in the school.
How many students are there in the school?
1. Where do they have lunch?
2. When did the students go camping?
3. What is Mr Smith explaining?
4. Why are they students happy?
5. What club have the friends joined?
6. Who has never been to the wildlife park?