1. a) Write the word combinations in two columns.
b) Write at least three things you do to keep fit.
c) Write what wrong things you do, that can get you out of shape.
2. Fill in the words from the box or the words that are built from them.
3. Mrs James thinks that doing different sports can be very dangerous. Match the first and the second parts of her warnings and write down the sentences.
4. Read the text and answer the questions.
5. How do you feel about dangerous and extreme sports? Complete the writing that is closer to your opinion. Give some reasons to defend your point of view.