1. Match the words and their definitions and write what each of the words from the left column means. The first one is done for you.
2. Read Ex.31 on pp.40-41, Student's Book, and write if the information is true or false. If the sentence is false, give the true information.
3. Translate into English.
1. The USA is multi-national country, but most of the people speak in English as native language.
2. A lote of the people all around the world speak English as the second language.
3. There are some defference between American English and British English. When my friends was in the US, he learned some words from rhe American one.
4. If you speak English, people will easly understand you in the US and Canada.
4. Read the information from Ex.37 on p.42, Student's Book, and write a letter to your pen friend and tell him/her about your country. Use the texts from Ex.31 on pp.40-41as models.