1. Read the list of the subjects that students can study in British schools. Tick the subjects you've got in your school. Write down the subjects you don't have, but would like to study.
2. Match the words with opposite meaning.
3. Write what a perfect school should be like. Make up sentences with should/shouldn't and all phrases from Ex.58 on p.73, Student's Book. The first one is done for you.
4. Match the lessons and what is studied in them. Write sentences as it is shown in the model.
Example: 1. Events that happened long ago are studied in History.
5. Fill in the words.
6. Make up sentences and write them down.