Section 7 - (ответы)
1. Write the pairs of word combinations with the opposite meanings.
2. Ask questions as it is shown in the model. Use the parents perfect.
3. Read the harmful advice and change it into useful advice.
4. Guess the crossword.
1. If all children must go to school to get secondary education, it means that secondary education is ... . In Russia, Britain, Australia and in most developed countries secondary education is ... .
2. A person getting education either at school oruniversity.
3. Process of getting knowledge; can be secondary or higher, paid or free.
4. The synonym of the verb "visit" in the phrase "to visit classes".
5. A task to write some sentence many times (used as a kind of punishment).
6. A kind of punishment, when a student is not allowed to come to school for a few days or weeks.
7. A school subject. Most students think that it is difficult but interesting.
5. Choose the right variant and write it down.
6. Complete the sentences.