1. Read the words in the box. Write them in the correct place.
2. Nick the words, which can refer to a radio programme. Make up sentences with three of them and write down the sentences.
3. Match radio or TV programmes and their definitions.
4. Circle the right form of the verb.
5. Choose the right word. Fill it in.
6. An exchange student from Russia is in a BBC studio speaking with the Host of the programme.
a) Complete the part of the student as if he/she were you.
b) Act out the conversation.