1. Find the words of the same pronunciation. Write them down.
2. Match TV programmes and people from these programmes.
3. a) Write the TV programmes from the box in order of their importance for you. The first one is the programme you enjoy most of all, the last one is the programme you like least of all.
b) Write what you think about the following programmes - How to Become a Millionaire? Umniki and Umnitsi; Hidden Camera; Risk Factor; BBC - teh Wildlife (or any other to your choice). The expressions in the blocks can help you.
4. Fill in the verbs from the box, using them in the -ing form. (See Ex.30 on p.69, Student's Book).
5. Play the situation back, using Conditional III.