1. Read the words in the box. Write them in two columns. Add two more words.
2. Read the words and write them in three columns.
The words you can find in:
3. Make up sentences from the scraps of a newspaper. Read what you've got.
4. Underline the right variant. (See Grammar Reference on p. 121, Student's Book).
5. a) Read the article about the history of the newspaper and mark the sentences as true (T) or false (F).
b) Continue the article with the information about the first Russian newspaper. Use the brief information from the roll.