1. Write the words in two columns:
2. Fill in the using the words from the box given below. Use the information from Section 7, Student's Book.
3. In each line circle the word with the general meaning.
4. Choose any suitable answers from the box and write them down. Use the past continuous in the answers. The first one is done for you.
5. Choose any mini dialogue from Ex.4 and expland the answer by adding 3-5 more sentences.
6. Read the letter and fill in the form. Use Ex.120 on pp.32-33, Student's Book for information.