Section 3. Shopping for food - Биболетова, Денисенко, Трубанева 4 класс (ответы)
13. Найди и обведи знакомые тебе названия продуктов питания
Egg, tomato, juice, chocolate, meat, ham, cheese, sugar, porridge, fish, milk, soup, apple, corn, orange, cake
14. Напиши словосочетания
1) a glass of water
2) a cup of coffee
3) a bottle of milk
4) a box of chocolates
5) a bag of oranges
6) a bag of sweets
15. Переведи на английский язык
1) чашка чая – a cup of tea
2) коробка конфет – a box of sweets
3) стакан молока – a glass of milk
4) пакет конфет – a bag of sweets
5) бутылка сока – a bottle of juice
6) кусочек торта – a piece of cake
16. Напиши, что ты хотел бы и чего не хотел бы есть на завтрак, обед, ужин
I’d like I wouldn’t like breakfast a piece of cheese, a cup of tea with sugar and porridge with butter fish, a glass of water, a box of chocolates lunch a plate of soup, two pieces of bread, meat with potatoes, a cup of tea and an orange toasts, porridge, a cup of coffee, cabbage and corn dinner fish, a glass of juice, a piece of cake and a banana a plate of soup, tomatoes, a glass of milk and bread with butter
17.Заполни пропуски словами: some, any, no
1) There is no juice in the glass
2) Would you like some orange juice? – No, thank you. I don’t want any
3) Are there any people on the farm? – Yes, there are some
4) They have some bread at home
5) Can I have some tea?
18. Вставь пропущенные предлоги
on (x 2), under, of, in, for
1) There were some sweets and a box of chocolates on the table
2) Is there any coffee in the cup? – Yes, there is some
3) What can I do for you?
4) He had a new suit and new shoes on yesterday
5) There were mittens and boots under the armchair
19. Впиши недостающие реплики диалога
Shop assistant: Hello! Can I help you?
Alice: Do you have oranges and bananas?
Shop assistant: Yes, we do. We have a lot of oranges and bananas
Alice: They are nice. Is there any juice?
Shop assistant: We have apple and tomato juice
Alice: I’d like tomato juice
Shop assistant: Anything else?
Alice: That’s all
Shop assistant: Thank you. Bye-bye